Ideal Guest room for a couple, a single person or someone on a business trip who loves comfort, luxury and beauty.
This Guest room has a private entrance attached to the Farmhouse’s restaurant and CraftArt shop. Sagole Guest room has an en suite bathroom and a homey veranda overlooking the pool and lapa with beautiful views on the surrounding mountains. It has a queen size bed with TV and Wi-Fi.
This Guest room have coffee and tea facilities, a ceilling fan, mosquito nets, a hairdryer, warm water bottles in winter, laundry services on request and a display of local craft and art in the room and its veranda.
|1 November 2019 to 31 October 2020|
|Bed and breakfast||single||R 880|
|Dinner, bed and breakfast||single||R1150|
Children (0-2 years) free of charge. Check in from 15.00 pm, check out before 10.00 am.
To see at the lodge
Sagole Guest room is within easy walking distance to:
- our Heritage & Culture center with the history of the northern frontiers on colourful display,
- exceptional work of the best local artists’ also part of the whole “live-in” Dancing Fish gallery at the lodge
- see what we are up to in our own Textile & Design studio or doing in our regular workshops
- our CraftArt shop stocked with our own and unique produce of the region
To do at the lodge
We offer a variety of cultural and lifestyle village tours in northern Limpopo. Fun activities for adults and children, hiking, cycling and birding can be done practically from your doorstep too.
Sagole room is next to the pool and lapa and our home-cooked fusion food in the Farmhouse
It’s quite a paradise. Very lovely site, it’s like a true dream coming here. I find the art and craft very refined. The staff is really enjoyable – Reine, Reunion Island
Madi a Thavha is well known and popular for
- being different with a focus on culture, art & craft and sustainable development
- our unique and colourful interiors,
- being in the centre of the abundant variety of culture and big game and natural assets of Northern Limpopo such as Kruger Park and Mapungubwe World Heritage site and
- being just a few hours’ drive away from neighboring Botswana’s game reserves, Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls and if you do 4×4 driving, also to Mozambique.