A sensual suite rich in texture and colour and adjusted for disabled guests.
It has twin beds a spacious en-suite bathroom, living area and veranda with a view on the mountain. Our paved, interconnected pathways make wheelchair navigation easy around the lodge and restaurant . Nandoni suite is close to the pool and lapa and to a wholesome home-cooked meal in the Farmhouse. The suite is named after the Nandoni dam in the heart of Thohoyandou, capitol of Venda-land in Limpopo.
Facilities in suite
This guest suite have coffee and tea facilities, fans, mosquito nets, a hairdryer, warm water bottles in winter, laundry services on request and a frequently changing display of local craft and art. There is a TV and Wi-Fi.
|Dinner, bed and breakfast||per person sharing||R 1450|
Children (0-2 years) free of charge | Children (3-10 years) half price when using an extra bed in the parents’ suite. Check in from 15.00 pm, check out before 10.00 am.
To see at the lodge
Nandoni Guest suite is attached to our Cultural Heritage centre part of the Dancing Fish gallery displaying the history of the region in colourful story-line panels. Just two steps away, the artworks of the best of local contemporary art in full view of the room’s veranda. This room is also within easy walking distance to:
- our CraftArt shop stocked with our own and produce of the region
- if guests want to pop in and see what we are up to in our own Textile & Design studio
To do at the lodge
We offer a variety of guided cultural and lifestyle village tours in northern Limpopo. Fun activities for adults and children, hiking, cycling and birding can be done practically from your doorstep too.
I love the design of this accommodation and enjoyed looking at the handwork, craft and arts, thank you for a wonderful stay and warm hospitality – Odette and Jurge Tolksdorf, Durban, South Africa
Madi a Thavha is known and popular for
- being different with a focus on culture, art & craft and sustainable development
- our unique and colourful interiors,
- being in the centre of the abundant variety of culture and big game and natural assets of Northern Limpopo such as Kruger Park and Mapungubwe World Heritage site and
- being just a few hours’ drive away from neighbouring Botswana’s game reserves, Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls and if you do 4×4 driving, also to Mozambique.