The talented artists and crafters of Limpopo are also first-rate teachers. A few days working with a master in a rural village can be a life changing experience.
Relaxed, creative atmosphere and patient teachers
The artists and crafters of Northern Limpopo are not only talented people but also excellent teachers. They like to share their knowledge and are always ready to demonstrate their skills for visitors. A rewarding way to learn more about rural life is to spend a day or two in a village and to connect with local people during one of the workshop programs being offered by our artists and crafters. This is a relaxing and meaningful experience and participants are frequently surprised with the outcome.
There are various workshop programs on offer any time of the year.
This can be one or more of the following
- Workshop woodcarving
- Workshop traditional pottery techniques
- Workshop traditional musical instruments
- Workshop textile decoration
- Workshop traditional bead work techniques
- Workshop block printing and fabric painting
- Workshop glass beads and jewelry
Workshop programs need to be booked in advance. The programs are tailor-made and based on what participants like to learn and experience.
Rates creative workshop programs
|Self drive – teacher – picnic (excluding materials) From 3 people, then per person. Valid until 31/10/2018||R 450|
|Self drive – teacher – picnic (excluding materials) Of 2 persons, then per person. Valid until 31/10/2018||R 675|
- All tour programmes and activities can be adapted to personal needs and interests.
- Bookings can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 (0) 83 342 4162 | +27 (0) 15 516 0220 | madiathavha.com